Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December Daily- opening page and Dec 1

I have been working on this album slowly....lol....and will start gradually adding the pages I have done so far. Typically for me , I have not scrapped them in order and I won't have a page for every day of the month. I am very happy with it so far and have loved using the Ali Edwards templates.....they have made the project so much more doable for me!
This is the opening page

Dec 1st


As you can see I have been using transparencies as Ali did and I am loving the look of them.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh these look wonderful. Your garden is coming along so well. The transparencies look terrific.

    ReplyDelete