Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Sunday, March 13, 2011

Doodling Challenge

This week the Member's Challenge at http://letsscrap.ning.com/ was to doodle. I haven't doodled on my pages much for quite some time and really enjoyed doing this one.
I have been using Bo Bunny's Sweetie Pie for my last 3 projects and have enough left do do another layout and perhaps a couple more cards. Still using my stash!

2 comments:

  1. This is so clever Sue, love your colours and the photo is perfect. Great way to journal too. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool doodling!!! Your page is beautiful. That is awesome that you are using up your stash.

    ReplyDelete