Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Friday, March 25, 2011

some of my paintings

I am booked in to do the It's Sew Easy course with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/online-classes.html#axzz1HZqRV1Sp
starting on Monday 28 March. I thought I would post some of my paintings so Julie and the other girls can see some of what I do. Can't wait for the course to start!

This painting is of poppies using acrylics....these flowers are one of my favourite subjects.



and a landscape in oils....I love painting trees and water.



acrylics again.....some daisies......

2 comments:

  1. Your paintings are quite lovely. I am really loving the flower paintings. I love the added textures of the drips and splatters. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so stunning. Love the daisy one.

    ReplyDelete