Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Monday, September 19, 2011

my first finished art journal page

for the last couple of months I have been signing up for Julie Balzer's art journal every day   Until now, signing up has been as far as I have got! I have started four pages and today have finished this one. Hopefully the first of many.....

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, Sue, wonderful colors !
    Just saw your entry, lovely, I gave it a vote.
    Wish you lots of inspiration to make your art journal !
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Sue. I love the colours and all the texture. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete