Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Card

this morning I was up early and have made a card with the card patterns sketch 143   and as I have just started making Christmas cards I decided that another Chrissy card would be in order! I think I will be using this sketch to make a few more too.

2 comments:

  1. Very festive Christmas card! I love the papers and the half flower! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is. I always like things that aren't designated Christmas colours. Hope you have fun with this in the coming weeks. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete