Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Tuesday, December 25, 2012

19-23 almost up to date

In this album I have used some great Christmas tickets and chevron tags. They are available free from http://uprintables.blogspot.com.au/
She has heaps of wonderful printables......and all free!!!

Day 19 was a fairly quiet day....I put the tree up and made the Christmas pud.
 

Day 21 was Mum's birthday and I decorated the tree.
 
 
Day 23...just found I have missed a photo for 22nd so I will do that one after Christmas lol. We picked Debbie up on 23rd and brought her home and now I am starting to feel like Christmas at last. Deb loves December because her birthday is on 6th and then it is Christmas! She has autism and lives in a special hostel where she goes out 5 days a week and is very busy and happy. We couldn't keep her so occupied and happy at home. Her pleasure at Christmas makes it a very special time for us. I have used an 8.5x11 page plus a 6x6. I had problems taking a good photo of this page for some reason so I took them both out of the protectors....and it is all a little crooked!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment