Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Day

Nearly finished!! I have one more day I want to do in this album....Saturday two of our neices and their families came over for our Christmas get together. It was a busy but wonderful day and I have lots of photos to scrap.
Meanwhile, here is Christmas Day. Love this photo of some table decorations.
 
 
I stitched a 6x6 protector to make 3 vertical pockets. Into the middle one I placed a diecut Christmas tree and glitter. Into both side pockets I inserted patterned paper and glitter then sewed along the top to seal it all in. This photo shows the back side of the insert against the first page for Christmas Day.
 
 


And here is the same insert on top of the second page. This photo shows the front of the insert.



This is page 2
 


and page three....
 
 
 
and the final page
 

 
 

1 comment: