Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 12

Well, I missed day 11....no photos and just a very busy day at work.  I wanted something to mark 12-12-12 so when a friend and I decided to go for coffee after school I had my camera handy.

All my pages so far have been 8.5x11 and I thought it was looking a little ordinary compared to all the gorgeous pages I am seeing each day from other participants. I found some 6x6 and 8x8 protectors I have had for several years. I used a 6x6 for this page and made a pocket with my sewing machine.Then it only needed a new hole punched with my cropadile to make it fit into my binder. I am looking forward to seeing it when I have other pages underneath that will be able to be seen as you turn the pages. I have some Snap protectors as well and may try them.

No photos for 13th and today is 14th.....a very special day for me as it is my last day of work. I am retiring  and have lots of plans for my art and craft!

1 comment: