Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Monday, December 10, 2012

December Daily catch up

I finally decided to include my DD in my second PL album, rather than a separate album because I have plenty of space to do this. Another reason was to save on doubling up doing December pages for both Project Life and a December Daily. I am happy with the decision and I am enjoying making the pages.

So far I have kept the design of each page the same to speed up the process and it is working well. I may vary it as I go along......time will tell!

I made a title page for the beginning of December.



my pages follow....I have missed two days but am fine with that. No stressing!!!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment