Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Saturday, June 21, 2014

Week 2 ICAD...Index Card A Day

I am a little behind with my ICAD...but still going and still loving creating on an index card. The size is perfect...is done relatively quickly and most importantly I am  working regularly and trying different things.

Day 8.  Mandala. I have never drawn one before. Some of the others did partial mandalas and I was intrigued by that and this is my effort. Looks like it is upside down here because of the date lol!


Day 9.   Alphabet. I am very happy with the soft look of this.



Day 10. The Beatles.  I tried out my new neocolors and paint pens with this one.

 
 
Day 11.  I did a collage using 1 staple...guess I cheated a little as I used some adhesive as well.
 
 
Day 12.  I had this background already done and liked it as is so I just added a favourite quote.
 
 
 
Day 13. The prompt was book review but I kept it simple and enjoyed doing the lettering.
 
 
 
Day 14.  I didn't use the prompt, instead I used a face stencil for the first time. I loved this quote because I was  a teenager in the sixties and remember all the talk about 'good girls' and 'bad girls' lol!!
 

2 comments: