Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 5 of ICAD


 Day 29.  Doodles, washi tape, button and stitching. I love doing these.


Day 30. The prompt was red.   Lots of stuff on this one...book paper, gesso inks, paint pen, oil pastels, stamping, tissue paper, stitching, collaged scrapbook paper and some washi tape. I kept on adding until it came together and I was happy with it lol.
 
 
Day 31.   This was done for one of the girls in the group who had a baby girl named Melody. It has been posted to her in England. Lots of layers on this one too. The base was a gelli print.
 

Day 32.  Fun card about a group of my friends and our coffee/lunch get togethers.


Day 33.  We have had a few days away whale watching...had a fabulous time! I made this card from pieces of a brochure collaged onto an ink sprayed background.


Day 34.   An acrylic painted background with doodles on top.


Day 35. A background of smooshed leftover acrylic paint, scribbles with tombow pens, white sharpie and gel pens, then layers of stamping.
 
 
The ICAD group has actually finished it's two months but is remaining open for the month of August to allow people (like me) to catch up and complete their 61 cards. I have a way to go but am determined to finish!

1 comment:

  1. These are just getting better and better.... so creative. I love them

    ReplyDelete